Storytime



Hi there, these days we have a crazy weather in the city is such hot and wet at the same time, anyway as you know couple of weeks ago I bought new digital supply like a camera and a tablet so that I want to share you a story time about which kind of tools I used to use for drawing because on Facebook page 300 people appreciate my illustrations and this is the way I am trying show how I be gratefully for that, really guys thank you (so much).

Well as I can remember during university I really wanted to specialize in Illustration but unfortunately, this area could not be open so that I take the decision of instead illustration, studied editorial design and take some elective subjects of illustration and as you can imagine those ones are my favorites but the time pass and my life and necessity was bigger than I expected and by the I finished with my studies I must have pay for my titulation process so that my passion needs to wait. 

Consequently, I got a job and I was working for 2 years and to be honest I save so much money in order to obtain my Diploma but sometimes money is like a monster who eating your dreams and that´s exactly what happened I forgot my dreams. Then time passes so much slower and every day and every time I worked there I felt sick and upset because that´s not my dream but honestly, I was so scared when I thought about quit my job but ironically I was fired.

At this point firstly I pay for my university diploma and then I pursue my goal of retake drawing and be up to start with my profile of illustration and also this blog, certainly is not easy doing this job but I Love and I never give up. 

Anyway I think that I lose the point when I was starting(with illustration), I discovered also I forgot my style and but not the technique, I used to use my mouse for colorizing drawings like this one:




But at first, I keep sketching and then scanning the image, to be honest, this process for my is the key to planning a good concept or idea like in the piece:


In this one I used sketchbook for the line art

You can notice my poor line quality because drawing by a mouse is such difficult yet I Think about that develops my skills, right now with the Wacom is more easy painting, drawing and use the pen or pencil like a mouse.

but I painting with photoshop



and then this is the result with Wacom Intuos tablet:
I drew this T-rex first and now using a Wacom the result is best and less tired for my risk and hand.



Line art and painting by photoshop



Thank you for your support.
Han Je Ri

P.S.







Comments

Popular Posts