Frutastic



All lovely and frutastic things I enjoyed during January and part of February.

1) My handmade cap with kitty ears.

2) A few days ago I went to down town In Mexico city and bought that watermelonshape wallet so the best part was this cute thing cost only 15 pesos.

3) My skin is very delicate and in Mexico the weather it would be a mess(especailly during this months) and also the sun some days here is very shiny so for me is very important care and protect my face, body, etc. This adorable sunscreen with a bannana shape from Wokalin is very gentle, lightly and have 90 spf ++ protection. 

4) I´m a bag lover, this backpack is light and big inside.

5) One of my favorites fruits is the strawberry and you can imagine who I get exicited whit this handcream.

Han Je Ri


Comments

Popular Posts