Turn back and apreciate..


Hi there. this time I´ll try something different on this post. 

April goes so fast, isn't it? Here in Mexico City every single day -since this month was starting- the temperature increase, especially between 12 pm to 5 pm and I don´t want to go out my house yet these days living like a hermit at home pull me to turn back my oldest sketchbooks and Do you know what discover? well, The most important issue was to this point or in this journey of illustration my style is perfect now because I don´t judge and compare with others now I think my style is enough good and that is the only important since I was starting my career as a freelance illustrator .
Part of my treasures, btw I strong recommended trying bamboo brushes

The other thing I realized was I love colorful things, and step by step beside my style the palette color is just pop into my illustrations, you know if always you think about being creative or planning everything in your life you wouldn't experiment and take a chance to be spontaneous.



I´ve never realized how much my style improves
so that it´s important to save your olds sketchbooks.
Han Je Ri
n.n

Comments

Popular Posts