Tea Time + recipe


Hi there, on this part of the world (I mean Mexico, and North America) is summer season but despite people believe that Mexico is a huge desert, in fact, the country is diverse and have more than one environment, flora and a huge range of animal species so that in the north we have deserts and high temperatures, at the center we have mid temperatures etc. 

And in the summer at Mexico City the weather is such rainy and cold, seriously is little bit freezy and as a result, many people enjoy hang out and go to coffee shops and cafes, the culture of coffee is raising these days, chocolate is another option to enjoy but instead go out I prefer buying high-quality teas or coffee and prepare those in my house what it´s more sometimes I have 2 or 3 differents kinds of teas, normally I buy loose leafs yet recently I was starting to appreciate more traditional teas from South Korea like yuja and Deju tea, unfortunately, those are so expensive. 

So that I have other option cheaper and delicious: Ginger- cinnamon-cranberry tea. The recipe is a piece of cake, you only need boil water for 5 minutes and add 1 tablespoon of cranberries, a slice of ginger and honey or brown sugar to sweet, this tea warming your body and is delicious, the best part with your spoon you can eat the fruit when you finished the liquid.






Han Je Ri

Comments

Popular Posts