The loneliness city

where to go? if eveywhere there is lonely 
Sometimes greate ideas poping in a little space of paper and if you underappreciated a small ideas (or drawings) you have to change your mind because in my point of view (and expericence) experiment with materials or making doodle is the best way to find your own style and discover what would you like to achive in order to make a uniqueness on your illustrations.

What I say that? Well in fact I´m a little bit controlling yet I was started working as a freelance illustrator I must have to change my mind as a result of this unstable job and you know is the same for me style of drawing and also life.


this simple sketch is powerful and simple at the same time.

When I started with those sketches the only thing on my mind was how humans find out about happiness and love so that I drew a bunny asked to stars for happiness and why is feels lonely.

This little proyect grow up exponentially in order to follow this bunny and recently I retake this sort of comic.

Han Je Ri
n.n




Comments

Popular Posts