Let´s talk about #13 Kinio (기녀)

Hi there this time  want to share with you this piece, so if you follow me on social media you would realize that I love both Folklore from Mexico and Korea because they have many tales, characters and attractive forms who inspire me, both cultures fusion their environments into an exotic result, I mean mixed the best part about their past and present. 

So that this piece is inspired by the figure of Kiseang or Kinio(기녀), in The ancient Korea these women work for entertaining nobles and The King, her studies started when she was 8, in addition, they can study art, music, and poetry. 

BTW I take the reference of Pullip dolls so this illustration it was only for practicing and challenging myself.

Han Je Ri


My first digital illustration, it was a fan art

Comments

Popular Posts