Cute and Freak


Those things made me happy during the past month.

1) Recently I had the opportunity of buying my first digital and professional camera, what it´s more I made some photos in order to publish on this blog. Cannon EOS Rebel T6

2)Nowadays in Mexico City, some brands from Japan have a store and offers many high-quality products but with very accessible and reasonable prices, this cutting mat is one of them and just cost 45 pesos.

3)I´ve never had before any gadget to encourage and improve my illustration skills so that I invest my money in this awesome stuff, honestly, I´m in love with this Wacom tablet (Intuos Draw).

4)This summer is so hot but with this overall skirt from Forever 21 the weather is enjoyable.

5) When I was 20 I prefer more sneaker than shoes, but time and life are constantly moving around and now I really into boots from my point of view is the perfect combination between style and coziness.

Han Je Ri 

Comments

Popular Posts