Natural and Fabulous


Hi there, finally I return from my holidays, right now the summer is done so that little by little the weather change and becoming much fresher.

Well, here all my favourite things I enjoyed during August and part of September:

1)I was trying this BB cushion from Miniso Mexico, and honestly, I expected more, because this formula is such thick.

2) Benefit Tint is so gorgeous and smells so good, the formula is thinner and natural, the best part is when you apply in your lips some tint and the smell of roses delight your nose.

3) EyeBrows tint gel from benefit, I´ve never used before any product on my eyebrows but I´ll use this stuff more frequently.

4) Honey bubble bathroom from The Body Shop cares your skin with natural ingredients or choose No cruelty brands.

5) Drops of light from Body shop moisturizing and deep clean your face.

6) The Sandman from Neil Gaiman from Vertigo comics Mexico, For the first time I can read this Folk Japanese tale but in Neil Gaiman version the illustration is astonishing my fav stuff so far.

Han Je ri

Comments

Popular Posts